- Coop turned 5! Yikes, I have 7 weeks left with my sweet boy before kindergarten! Holy Moly...before we know it he will be hitting puberty.
- At the end of Febuary we moved about 45 min from our old house. Still not too far from Downtown Nashville. We wanted to be in a better school district for Coop's K experience and also be closer to Tuck's new school.
- Tuck started his new school, which is AMAZING!!! We have seen such huge progress in him. He is really starting to talk and put words together, successfully feed himself (when the booger wants to eat), and become more stable with his fine/gross motor skills. I think not only is this due to his amazing teachers, but the school has a clinic attached to it. So all of his therapy (physical, occupational, speech, and feeding) is done there onsite! So nice. Some of you have asked me about his diagnosis.....I will do another post on that later. (Gotta get thru the 6 months of catch up first).
- My parents came for a visit in March, so nice!
- Chris' family visited us in April for Easter. Was great and the Easter bunny was too good to us. My ASS thanked him for the candy!
- I had the best Mother's Day gift ever this year. A visit from the Egan family!!! We had the best time and we also got to Shower Jen with a pink baby shower celebrating this sweet girl that should be here anyday!!! Can't wait.
- In June, we were fortunate enough for Chris to get offered a job to stay at Vanderbilt Hospital. Such a huge blessing in so many ways. He will be working at their Children's Hospital. I coudn't be happier or more proud of him. Almost here at the end....FINALLY! To surprise Chris for is accomplishments, I threw a big surprise party here for him. He had no idea. All of our family on both sides came into town. Was so fun and the kids had such a great time!
Whew...I think that was a quick wrap up. Lame...I know! Pics always make a blog. I am guilty of not wanting to read a blog if they don't have any pics. I am one of those people today. Sorry, now that I have gotten the last 6 months off my chest, I can post some cute pics to go along with my wrap up....once I get them organized! I am forever on this hamster wheel of organizing. I love the thought of being organized, but seem to not quite get there!
Until the next blunder (which I know there are many),