Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuck is starting to try and say some words. Some of them are much easier to make out then others. I think I try to turn them into something that they remotely sound like. LOL!
Thankfully Tucker is still small enough to fit into our kitchen sink. I think he looks so cute in here! I never want him to grow up!
Until our next funny adventure,
Saturday, January 9, 2010
- He will probably kill me for this when he is 15, but I thought it was hilarious!
It has snowed here for the past couple of days. Roads are very icy, so we have been on house arrest! We are all getting a little stir crazy, but we did have some fun in the Winter Wonderland. Tuck wasn't too sure about the cold on his hands, but Coop and I had a great time throwing snowballs at eachother!
Latest Cooper Funny Moments:
Cooper is very infatuated with his penis lately (hope I am not offending anyone, just too funny to pass up posting). He is constantly naked playing with himself. So one day I asked him, "Why do you do that?". His response was "Because God made hands". It was so matter of fact and he seemed shocked that I didn't know this. VERY funny!
Cooper and I were sitting in front of the tv the other day. He looked at me and asked. "Mom, do you know how to say ravioli in Spanish?". I thought, wow, he is really learning a lot from watching Dora and Diego. I said, "No ,Coop, I don't know how to say that. How do you say ravioli in Spanish?". He says "Chef Boyardee!". I was laughing SO hard! Don't have a clue where he learned that, but he had me rolling!
Until the next funny thing happens,
Saturday, January 2, 2010
I know.....I know.....I set these every year and they end up getting broken! Some right away and others I make a valiant effort and then eventually succumb to giving in. For some reason, this year feels different. I don't know if it is because I am another year older (and MUCH more mature LOL) or I am realizing that the older I get, the faster time seems to go. So I don't want to waste another moment! Carpe Diem! So, with that said, here is my 2010 list:
- Give more to my church
- Have more patience with my children (not only am I getting older...but they are too in just a blink of an eye)
- Get back to our roots of date night at LEAST once a month...hopefully more
- Doing things right away. I have a big problem with "doing things later". Later just never seems to come.
- Eating healthier! Both for me and my children. The quick fixes are SO easy, but not necessarily the healthiest.
- Letting people know I am thinking about them (making phone calls and writing little notes)
- Being more organized....and MAINTAINING it! I feel like I am forever organizing, but that I am continuously doing the same thing, AGAIN AND AGAIN!
- Get back into hobbies (running, reading, etc) and trying new ones. I just signed up for a sewing class and I am really looking forward to it!
- Cooking a new recipe once a week. Got any good ones?
I know...the list is crazy long. Might not be realistic, but I am going to give it a try!
What are your resolutions? Maybe I can get ideas from you to add to mine! Ha Ha Ha!
Until next time,
Friday, January 1, 2010
Cooper decided that he wanted to use our camera and take some pics. He actually is pretty good with the lens. So I gave him our camera and let him take some shots. This is one that he came back with....that left us in stitches!
Until our next funny moment,
Cooper always seems to know how to make me laugh. I love it!
Cooper was so thrilled to see his best buddy Jack. They had the best time playing around and being boys! Boys To Men said it best...."It's so harrrddddd, to saaayyyyy goooodbbbyyyyye.....to yesterdayyyyyyy"! Definitely didn't want to say goodbye to anyone.
These moms have meant so much to me growing up also! My mom is on the far left.....my bestest friend in the ENTIRE world! Mrs. Cosgrove in the middle, my sweet friend Erin's mom, is one of the kindest people I know. Cindy, on the right, is like another mother to me. She is my dear friend , Jen's mom, and she lived here in Nashville with us for a while. It was so nice having her here with us. She took good care of us and was such a great "Cici" to my boys! We love all of you dearly and you will ALWAYS be a part of our lives!
I have tons more to catch you up on, but have to organize those thoughts. So please forgive me for the many many posts today!
Until next time,