Saturday, November 21, 2009

Make Like a Tree........and LEAVE!!!









Leaves, Leaves.....all around us!!!! Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. I love the colors, the smells, of course the FOOD, and the time for giving. We recently put all our leaves in a pile and went HOG WILD. This was Tuck's first to experience this outdoor fiesta....he had the best time ever!!! They were so busy covering each other up and throwing the leaves all over. Even the dog enjoyed running through the pile a couple of times.
Daddy couldn't resist the fun and had to enjoy it himself. Who would have EVER thought that a pile of dried up leaves would entertain a family for hours? I am SO thankful for my husband and my children. They help me realize all the little things in my life and to make sure I take the time to enjoy them. Sometimes we can get so caught up in the hussle and bussle of the holidays...we often forget that. Seeing the look on Tuck's face when he experienced the pile of leaves for the fisrt time was priceless. Something I will forever cherish!
Until next time,
Amanda

No comments: