Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crazy LARRY
















As many of you know, Cooper keeps us on our toes at all times....and says/does such hilarious things! We have nick named him "Larry". This name came about because he can now spell. So whenever Chris and I were talking about him and didn't want him to know we were talking about him, we would spell his name. We would say....."Guess what C-O-O-P-E-R did today?". Now that he can spell, he would quite often ask us...."Hey, why did you spell my name?" or "Why are you guys talking about me?". Since then we have now labeled him "Larry" and Tucker is "Wilbur", so now we can freely talk about them without either of them knowing....at least not yet!



Coop likes to dress up quite often....a few times a day. These 3 are my favorites lately! Tonight Coop needed to use the bathroom. Lately, when he needs to do "serious" business he ends up totally naked! Maybe it helps...who knows? Anywho, when he came out of the bathroom, he came to find me and Chris...wearing this. His rescue hero vest, circus hat, and turkey headband! Nothing else on underneath it saying he was "Mr. Turkey". Chris and I were roaring from laughing so hard! Here are a few other funny moments from Cooper Baron:


  • Daddy, who's phone number is this (holding up the cell phone with lots of pressed numbers on the face). Chris says, "I think it is Santa's secretary, Cooper". Coop's response was, "Santa's CEMETARY?"

  • At dinner one night, Coop dropped a piece of corn on his shirt. I said, "Cooper, you dropped some corn on your shirt." Cooper says, "I know, Mommy. I am saving it for later".

  • "Hey Mommy, do you know what the word cracker starts with"? "Yes, Cooper, it starts with the letter C". Cooper replied, "No it doesn't, Mommy. It starts with Cra-......just like CRAP".

There are many more that I am forgetting, so I will be sure to post more later! What are some funny moments that your kids have said/done?



Until the next crazy thing in life happens,


Amanda








No comments: