Friday, January 1, 2010

In need of a camera


We decided we were going to head over to Opryland Hotel to look at all the Christmas lights and decorations. The boys were enjoying all the amazing decorations that hung from the ceiling (hence the pic of Tucker looking up) until disaster hit. If you look in the picture of Cooper and I, you can see the railing behind us. We hadn't been at the hotel but 25 minutes and Cooper already found trouble.....or it found him. He got his head stuck in that railing! I had a horrible mom minute (I promise it only lasted for a few seconds), but I contemplated getting a picture of it. He was panicking (hate to admit that it was pretty hilarious) so I felt bad about taking his pic. Thankfully Chris was able to finagle his head back out of the railing. I think he learned a very quick lesson. Shortly after Cooper's fiasco, we saw this jolly man!



He sure did bring a smile to Cooper's face! What a way to end a day.....with Santa!


Until our next crazy thing happens,
Amanda

No comments: