I know.....I know.....I set these every year and they end up getting broken! Some right away and others I make a valiant effort and then eventually succumb to giving in. For some reason, this year feels different. I don't know if it is because I am another year older (and MUCH more mature LOL) or I am realizing that the older I get, the faster time seems to go. So I don't want to waste another moment! Carpe Diem! So, with that said, here is my 2010 list:
- Give more to my church
- Have more patience with my children (not only am I getting older...but they are too in just a blink of an eye)
- Get back to our roots of date night at LEAST once a month...hopefully more
- Doing things right away. I have a big problem with "doing things later". Later just never seems to come.
- Eating healthier! Both for me and my children. The quick fixes are SO easy, but not necessarily the healthiest.
- Letting people know I am thinking about them (making phone calls and writing little notes)
- Being more organized....and MAINTAINING it! I feel like I am forever organizing, but that I am continuously doing the same thing, AGAIN AND AGAIN!
- Get back into hobbies (running, reading, etc) and trying new ones. I just signed up for a sewing class and I am really looking forward to it!
- Cooking a new recipe once a week. Got any good ones?
I know...the list is crazy long. Might not be realistic, but I am going to give it a try!
What are your resolutions? Maybe I can get ideas from you to add to mine! Ha Ha Ha!
Until next time,