Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bed head and snow!

Tuck's hair is starting to get pretty crazy. It is very thin and whispy, so in the mornings it is SO funny! All over the place. Take a look for yourself.


  • He will probably kill me for this when he is 15, but I thought it was hilarious!

    It has snowed here for the past couple of days. Roads are very icy, so we have been on house arrest! We are all getting a little stir crazy, but we did have some fun in the Winter Wonderland. Tuck wasn't too sure about the cold on his hands, but Coop and I had a great time throwing snowballs at eachother!

Latest Cooper Funny Moments:

Cooper is very infatuated with his penis lately (hope I am not offending anyone, just too funny to pass up posting). He is constantly naked playing with himself. So one day I asked him, "Why do you do that?". His response was "Because God made hands". It was so matter of fact and he seemed shocked that I didn't know this. VERY funny!

Cooper and I were sitting in front of the tv the other day. He looked at me and asked. "Mom, do you know how to say ravioli in Spanish?". I thought, wow, he is really learning a lot from watching Dora and Diego. I said, "No ,Coop, I don't know how to say that. How do you say ravioli in Spanish?". He says "Chef Boyardee!". I was laughing SO hard! Don't have a clue where he learned that, but he had me rolling!

Until the next funny thing happens,

Amanda

No comments: